4770 Waterford Road Clarkston, MI 48346
Phone 248-623-0444 Fax 248-623-2498
A $350.00 security deposit is required when date is reserved and the rental contract is signed. There is a separate $350.00 rental fee which is payable no later than two weeks prior to the rental date. Rental time on Saturday is anytime after 5:30 pm. We ask that your guests do not arrive any earlier than 5:30 pm on Saturday. Rental time on Sunday is anytime after 2:00 pm. Additional details and arrangements can and will be discussed prior to contract signing.
O.C.S.C. has a full time caterer on staff and all parties renting our facility are required to use our catering service for any meal. Price per plate will be determined by menu selection and the number of guests to be served. Catering prices are based on a 100 person minimum. Reduction in the number to be served will affect your price per plate. A minimum head count must be determined no less than two weeks prior to the rental date. Plastic plates and utensils are included in the meal price. You must contact the caterer directly four to six weeks prior to the rental date. At that time an appointment will be set to discuss menu selections.
You must contact the O.C.S.C. office directly at least two weeks prior to the rental date to set up liquor selections and bar arrangements. Bartender fees are not included in the rental or catering agreements. The Oakland County Sportsmen's Club has a state issued "Class C" liquor license; therefore, the Liquor Control Commission requires that you must purchase all liquor though our bar. NO LIQUOR, WINE, OR BEER CAN BE BROUGHT INTO OR TAKEN OUT OF THIS BUILDING!
- The capacity of the hall is 300 people without a dance floor, 170-180 with a dance floor (the bar seats 60).
- All payments for hall rental, bar order, catering and other charges must be made no less than two weeks prior to the rental date.
- Refund of hall rental/security deposit, due to a cancellation will be honored minus a $100.00 cancellation fee if written notice is received 120 days prior to the rental date. There is no refund if cancellation is received less than 120 days prior to rental date. If a cancellation is received 30 days or less, prior to the rental date, a service charge of 25% may be assessed.
- O.C.S.C. will provide plastic plates, paper napkins, plastic utensils, cups, mixers, ice, etc.
- You may decorate the day of the rental. After 11:00 am on Saturday and after 2:00 pm on Sunday. Decorations cannot be attached to the ceiling and the use of nails tacks or stables is prohibited in securing decorations to the ceiling, walls and /or tables. Due to safety factors and the extra clean up involved, the use of confetti, glitter, bird seed, rice, etc. is prohibited in the building and on the grounds. Only floating or self contained (globed) candles are allowed. NO freestanding candles are to be lit.
- You are responsible for conveying all pertinent information to your florist, DJ, Decorators, etc. Please advise your DJ that "smoke machine" use is prohibited in our facility. Your DJ can bring in his equipment any time after 11:00 am the day of the rental. All DJ equipment must be removed from the facility at the conclusion of the rental. Cake stands, live plants, card boxes, archways or any other rented item must be removed from the facility at the conclusion of the rental unless prior arrangements are made. Oakland County Sportsmen's Club will not be responsible for ANY items that are left overnight.
If you have further questions, please contact the office, (248)623-0444, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
Cash/Check/VISA and Master Card accepted.